[RADS] Fwd: T/P - Jason close encounter

Remko Scharroo remko at altimetrics.com
Thu May 8 01:58:16 CEST 2008

Dear RADS users,

I'm forwarding this message from Lee-Lueng Fu to warn you that there
will be a data outage in the Jason-1 data.
The Jason-1 IGDR data generally makes it into RADS with a delay of
about 3 days, so you will first notice no additional data for Jason-1
on 10 May.
This will mean that the current cycle, 233, will remain incomplete.
The data should pick up just before the end of that cycle.

Meanwhile, the we're up to cycle 228 with (final) GDR data.

Remko

Begin forwarded message: