[RADS] TOPEX Side A/B bias ... again

Luciana Fenoglio fenoglio at ipg.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Oct 15 12:21:32 CEST 2008

Remko,

I am a bit confused.

Following your info, I synchronised RADS again and recomputed the global
trend.

I obtain the same results as before.

The data were updated. I wonder if I made a mistake.

Can you please send me the actual curve in comparison with the old one?

Please have a look to my results.The white dots are the result of the new
computation and they are exactly (or almost exactly) over the red (old)
results.

Thanks for your opinion.
Best regards,

Luciana