[RADS] GOT4.7 software bug does not affect RADS

Remko Scharroo remko at altimetrics.com
Mon Oct 27 21:29:14 CET 2008

Dear all,

Some of you may have received the mail below from Richard Ray that
warns for a small bug in the GOT4.7 code.

This bug, however, does not affect RADS, since I have my own version
of the GOT tide interpolation code, that does not have this bug. That
code was progressively developed from earlier versions of the GOT tide
code, and handles not only GOT4.7 but also older models. Written in
Fortran 90, it is parallelized where possible. The piece of code in
question is written differently, though obtaining the same results.

Regards,
Remko

Begin forwarded message: