[RADS] All Jason-2 data released

Remko Scharroo Remko.Scharroo at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 7 14:48:50 CEST 2009

Dear RADS users,

While the Project is still trying to find the right words to describe
the limitations and caveats of the current release of the Jason-2 GDR
data, I have decided to make the GDR data available to all. Just
remember that these data are preliminary and may be changed later on.

When the full "caveat emptor" has been drafted I'll forward that to
the group as well.

Most of you, who have access to the Delft data server will already
have had access to all data. This mainly impacts those who had access
through the web interface (rads.tudelft.nl) only.

Regards,
Remko